RapidPro 2-Line 8 Decon Shower System
2-Line Decontamination System for effective decontamination of mass casualties with a compact footprint in an extremely portable and light weight package. Two (2) separate lanes with either two (2) or four (4) hand sprayers and twenty (20) individual nozzles per lane allow for decontamination of ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients in conjunction with an articulating conveyor and roller system. Designed with three (3) separate segments in mind for ambulatory patients: vestibule and undress area, decon area, and post-decon redress area.
The RapidPro 2 Line decon shower system is the first choice of dozens of hospital and military decon planners worldwide thanks to its rapid setup time, low personnel requirements, light weight and compact storage space. The system does require a high pressure water connection and should be used in conjunction with a water management system, which does not come as part of the system. With two lanes for patients and included patient conveyor board and articulated roller, you have maximum flexibility for dealing with ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients.
The 2-line Decon Shower System does not include a water management system. Custom skin colors are available.
- External articulating frame with corrosion resistant anodized aluminum
- Design facilitates rapid deployment as the shelter can operate with 30% of frame missing or broken
- UV stable, fire retardant and chemical resistant fabric on interior that protects exterior frame from contaminants and expedites cleanup
- Thermostatic temperature valve and gauge for easy water temperature management
- Integrated interior berm covers entire floor of decon area and contains the waste water runoff
- On/Off capable shower nozzles on interior fabric saturate patients with 360º of spray